About The Role
We are hunting for recent graduates (2020 & 2021) who are looking for a fast-paced and challenging role within technology and trading recruitment - we are looking for top-achievers, game-changers, and innovators to join our rapidly growing team of rockstars!
We are currently at a pivotal stage of the company’s fierce expansion plans. We are one of few companies which expanded and got stronger throughout the pandemic. So we are continuing our search for the best young talent and curious minds to help us on this journey into 2021 and beyond.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with rapid progression, Directorial leadership prospect, and incredible incentive structure within a record-breaking young company, look no further than Stanford Black!
Why Stanford Black?
Since establishing in 2015, we rapidly made a big name for ourselves in the highly competitive technology and finance recruitment industry. We are now the top-tier supplier to the Top Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, and Blue-Chip firms, as well as aspiring Tech/FinTech start-ups in London. We have also recently expanded our market reach to the US and Asia – Stanford Black International office pending! This means you will have access to, what we believe to be the best client portfolio in the market.
We don’t do egos or arrogance here! We’re a down-to-earth, hardworking team who are driven to be the best we possibly can be. Our company culture is so important to our success as a business, therefore we spend a lot of time and resources on making sure we hire the right people. People whose core values align with our own and we can trust to bring into our Stanford Black family.
We will provide you with all the tools and a bespoke training program for you to become one of the top Technology and Finance recruiters in London. At Stanford Black, we know how to grow people, by capitalising on your strengths and building on your areas of improvement within our supportive environment! If you have a burning desire to succeed, this is the company to elevate you to your maximum potential.
Key responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
· Market research/Market mapping
· Networking and developing business relationships with candidates within the technology, trading, fintech, financial services industry
· Working with the Founders to identify means of improving resource efficiency and company processes
· Candidate management
· CRM system data entry and management
· Creating and developing ongoing client relationships
· Drafting and managing job adverts
· Personal organisation and diary management
· Best commission structure in the City (we believe!)
· Continuous weekly training and tailored progression plans
· Company Friday drinks
· End of period lunch club
· Summer and Christmas events
· No desk fees
· Company iPhone
· Daily fruit delivery
· Early Friday finish
· Super early finish the day prior all bank holiday weekends
· Birthday day off
· Pension scheme
· Incentive schemes and friendly internal competitions throughout the year
· Healthy and supportive Company Culture
· Cycle to work scheme
The ideal candidate will exceed in this position if they are able to successfully aid recruiting efforts and fulfilling the clients' needs by matching clients with open the company's recruiting needs. In order to do so the candidate has to be able to source and qualify leads that will meet the company's criteria. To be successful, the candidate will have to understand the technical depth of the industry and the company to become an effective talent partner.
· Actively source and qualify candidates
· Manage the client's needs and expectations
· Maintaining strong relationships in the market
· Working to improve recruitment efficiency
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Quota or goal-oriented
· Able to meet strict deadlines Independently motivated
· Team player
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We constantly review our recruitment methods to ensure we are reaching the widest pool of candidates as possible. We strongly believe that different perspectives provide dynamic conversation and diverse thinking, and from that, the best results are achieved. Therefore, our mission to continually strengthen our team is also one to diversify it.