About The Role
State of the Art strategic analytics Platform
A Global leading systematic trading firm ranked the most profitable trading firm in London per capita, is currently looking for KDB engineers to join their Quantitative Development team.
This firm spun out of the top-performing Quantitative development team of a Tier 1 investment bank to form its own truly tech-first company. They specialise in designing and building their own cutting-edge systems, from high-performance trading platforms to large-scale data analysis, attributing their success to rigorous scientific research.
You will be building out their state-of-the-art strategic analytics platform, working directly with the quants and traders and being involved in all elements of the software development life cycle.
• Minimum 5 + years hands-on commercial experience in KDB
• Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to have:
• Experience working in the financial or banking sector
• Experience working with agile working methodologies
• Desire to solve complex technical problems
Job function/ benefits:
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Flexible Hybrid working
• Private Healthcare
For more information, please email email@example.com